- Change text size: Make websites easier to view by making text larger and more readable.
- Change fonts: Change the font style for web pages you visit to make them more readable.
- Mouse pointer visibility: Helpful if you have trouble viewing the mouse pointer.
- Change colours: Learn how to change the text and background colours for web pages you visit to make them more readable.
- Magnify screen: If resizing text in your browser or operating system isn’t an option, make websites easier to view through magnification.
- Browse Out Loud: If you have trouble reading online, learn how to make your computer speak back to you.