Association Management Services
Why Association Management?
As a member of an Association, you may find yourself in a position where you are looking for professional management without further straining your already stretched resources: people, money and expertise. If so, you are not alone – according to Statistics Canada, there are over 160,000 Associations in this country, the vast majority of which are in the same situation. They need the benefits of experienced management, both for day-to-day operations and for special events, but do not have the resources to meet their needs. What do most Associations want?
- An experienced, knowledgeable Executive Director or Operations Director
- Fully staffed Membership and Finance departments
- Management, Board and member support, available as needed and not consuming resources when not required
- “Institutional memory”, tracking important Association history, policies and experiences
- Professional address in a major city
- Complete information management and technical infrastructure
In addition, some Associations have other specific needs:
- Education program development and management (including accreditation and re-accreditation)
- Membership development
- Special and regular event management
- Strategic and operational planning
- Mergers and strategic alliances
When faced with limited human, financial and expertise resources, most Canadian Associations, however, find it difficult to meet their needs through volunteer or limited part-time management, and cannot afford to set up offices and hire full-time experienced staff.
This is where Taylor Enterprises comes into play – using our concept of Shared Professional Resources, we can assist you to manage your organization for results, maximize your opportunities and stretch your resources. To learn more, click one of the links on our navigation menu.