Event Management Services
When your association holds an event, you want it to be flawless. You know the hard work that goes into that, though, and you may feel the need for professional assistance. We have been providing that assistance to our clients since our inception in 1967.
To help our clients stage memorable events, we have helped them to:
- Develop a theme
- Prepare and execute a promotional campaign
- Gain support (financial and in-kind) from industry partners
- Negotiate with and coordinate suppliers, exhibitors and one or more venues
- Prepare meeting materials, both pre-event and for on-site distribution
- Manage the financial records so they know, at any time, where they stand
- Coordinate registration before the event and provide on-site trouble-shooting
Events can be of many kinds:
- Conferences and conventions
- Seminars, workshops and full- or multi-day courses
- Interdisciplinary scientific sessions
- Gala dinners and receptions
A successful event is the result of a combination of hard work by the volunteers and organized support from Taylor Enterprises. In this area of our site, you will find information on the ways in which we can support your volunteers to present a truly memorable, successful event.