Pre-registration & On-site Logistics
Your guests may attend and participate in various sessions (concurrent and plenary) at your event, visit the tradeshow, and enjoy the gala dinner/reception. However, their closest personal contact may be with staff managing registration and the on-site logistics. When that staff is volunteer, and they are trying to do three other things at once, your guests may not have their full attention and may find their experience soured as a result. Working with Taylor Enterprises, you can eliminate that concern.
This is the first point of contact with a potential registrant – it may be a call requesting further information, or it may be a request to sign up for the event. When we manage this for you, it is handled professionally and expeditiously, leaving no bad aftertaste. Our processes include:
- Responding to requests in a timely fashion
- Referring questions we cannot resolve to an appropriate Committee member who can
- Creation and maintenance of a database to track all registrant details
- Using our secure on-line server and our Visa, MasterCard and American Express merchant accounts to facilitate registration
- Rapidly processing of all registrations, however they originate (on-line, fax, mail, by telephone or in person)
- Full accounting for all registration fees
In addition, we look after other event issues for you, including exhibitor management, suppliers, hotels, signage, promotion, etc. Let us make even such a small thing as a registration contact memorable for your participants – for all the right reasons!
Everything builds to the event itself and, with Taylor, you know you can count on the experience we have built since 1967 to provide a seamless on-site experience for you, your guests, speakers and exhibitors. Let us:
- Provide courteous on-site personnel to help participants get the most from your event
- Liaise with venue and suppliers to ensure they meet your requirements, and make any “on the fly” changes that arise
- Troubleshoot any problems that arise – promptly, as soon as we (or you) become aware of them
- Prepare delegate packages, including donations in-kind from sponsors, event and meal tickets and other required contents
- Report on attendance at individual sessions if required
- Provide real-time social network updates (particularly Twitter) on your event, or support your designated volunteers in this task
- Track continuing professional development/education hours if necessary
When we look after the on-site logistics, you know they – and you – are in good hands. So relax and enjoy your event – the Taylor Way!